BRYZA H FACTS
Bryza H is a 24 m long, two-masted sailing yacht with fore and aft rig and total sail area of 180 square metres. The wooden-hulled ship sails in tall ships events and races, and is used as a sail training vessel. The name Bryza is Polish for "breeze".
Bryza H was built in Puck, Poland in 1952 and was originally used as a rescue ship for the Polish Marine Rescue (Ratownictwu Okr?towemu). She was retired in 1983 and acquired by Waldemar Heisler who converted her into a sailing yacht.
|Built by:||Rybacka Baza Remontowa, Puck|
|Length:||23.88 m (overall)|